Are you looking for a quick and light Asian recipe?
Trust me, you’ve come to the right place!
This recipe for shrimp sautéed with garlic and honey is delicious and super easy to make.
It only takes a few minutes for everyone to enjoy!
Handy after a hard day’s work and fatigue starts to set in…
The combination of honey and garlic is a real melody for the palate. Take a look :
And don’t worry, this recipe is ready in just 20 minutes!
It takes 5 minutes to cook the shrimp.
in a frying pan and 15 min to marinate them.
Be aware that this is a quick and healthy recipe with frozen shrimp.
In the marinade, we put 3 ingredients that I love: honey, soy sauce and garlic.
For a little extra flavor, I add chopped fresh ginger. But this is optional.
I love this honey + garlic + ginger mix.
The marinade has 2 objectives. Not only does it flavor the shrimp, but it will also be added to the pan 1 or 2 min before the end of the cooking time.
Then, you can serve it as a sauce on marinated shrimp, vegetables, rice or anything else that goes with your shrimp.
Not only is this dish healthy, quick to make and healthy with only a few ingredients, but also, on the practical side, you can give it a 10/10.
My favorite part of this recipe is the little pieces of caramelized garlic that hang on the pan and on the shrimp.
Don’t hesitate to sauce because it’s just… Yum!
Want a quick, healthy and easy dinner? Then here’s a recipe for honey and garlic shrimp that you’ll love. Check it out:
Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation Time: 15 min Total Time: 20 min – 50 g of honey
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger (optional)
- 500 g raw shrimps (peeled and deveined if possible)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil – spring onions for garnish (optional) How to do it
- spring onions for garnish (optional)
How to do it
- Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a large closed plastic bag or Tupperware.
- Pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. 4. Shake or stir well.
- Marinate the shrimp in the refrigerator for at least 15 min.
- Cover and chill the rest of the marinade for the next step.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Put the shrimp in the pan and pour in the marinade.
- Cook the shrimp on one side until they are no longer pink. This takes about 45 seconds. Then turn them over on the other side.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over the shrimp and simmer until the shrimp are cooked for about 1 minute.
- Serve the shrimp with the marinade warmed in the pan.
And voilà, your shrimps with honey and garlic are already ready to be tasted 🙂
The sauce is delicious on rice and with steamed vegetables placed next to the shrimps.
I can tell you that you will enjoy this quick and exotic dinner. Enjoy your meal!
With this easy and light Asian recipe, you know how to prepare shrimp. And no need for Cookeo!
Rice is the perfect accompaniment for this recipe of shrimp sautéed with honey and garlic.
- you can leave the tails of the shrimp or remove them, do what is easiest for you.
- While the shrimp are soaking in the marinade, steam the broccoli and brown rice.
- the marinating time is a minimum of 15 minutes, but you can leave the shrimp in the marinade for a whole day when you are at work for example.
Have you tried this recipe for shrimp with honey and garlic? Let us know if you liked it. We look forward to hearing from you!