I will share with you a great recipe for making lasagna soup, this lasagna soup is really delicious and easy to prepare.
Ingredients for the lasagna soup :
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 lb (907 g) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 cups (750 ml) tomato sauce
- 4 cups (1000 ml) beef broth
- 1 28-ounce (796 ml) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup and a half (375 ml) lasagna noodles brisées
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 35% cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Preparation for the lasagna soup :
- Heat a large cauldron over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and sauté the onions for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the ground meat. Season with Italian spices and salt and pepper.
- Drain fat if necessary.
- Add tomato sauce, broth and diced tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add noodles and simmer the soup for 8 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Add cream and cheese, mix well.
- Serve hot!
If you like this article don’t forget to share wiht your friends , sharing is caring!