Is it possible to make a delicious, hearty meal in a very short time?
Of course, it is! This spaghetti with shrimps and garlic will delight you for a gourmet dinner.
This recipe will delight more than one! How can you resist this dish as delicious as it is beautiful? Easy to prepare, this meal, composed of spaghetti (or fettuccini), butter, garlic and shrimps is ideal for those who are very hungry… If you have about twenty minutes in front of you, go for it, because this recipe is also very easy to make!
The secret? Quite simple: all you have to do is boil your pasta and dip your shrimp in a garlic, butter and herb sauce. Once it’s ready, add your pasta and that’s it!
SPAGHETTI WITH SHRIMP, GARLIC AND BUTTER.
For 4 servings.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time 10 minutes.
For all budgets.
- 250 g spaghetti (or fettucine).
- 500 g peeled medium shrimp.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- 8 tablespoons of salt-free butter.
- 4 chopped garlic cloves.
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- ½ teaspoon crushed red chilli pepper.
- 1 half of arugula.
- 30 g of parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley leaves.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook your spaghetti according to the instructions on your packet. Drain.
- Season your shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt 2 spoonfuls of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, oregano and chilli pepper. Cook, stirring regularly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turn pink. Set aside.
- Melt the rest of the butter (6 tablespoons) in the frying pan. Stir in the pasta, arugula (which should gradually wilt) and parmesan. Add the prawns.
- Add a little parsley and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!
If you like this article don’t forget to share wiht your friends , sharing is caring !